Here are some FAQs and their answers. Get all the important stuff you need to know about us, our products and services in a quick, easy and convinient FAQ style format.
- Nanyuki is currently the fastest growing holiday town in Kenya. It is only 2 hours away from Nairobi and one hour away from the upcoming resort town of Isiolo.
- Nanyuki sits on the Equator, it has the highest concentration of Game Ranches, it has the highest number of privately owned planes, it has a perfect view of Mt Kenya, Aberdares and Loldaiga Hills. The weather and unspoilt greenery makes it ideal for the development of Holiday Homes, away from the hustle and bustle of other towns.
When do you take Clients for viewing?
- Every Saturday, we shall pick you from our offices at Kampus Towers, 5th Floor
Do you charge the Viewing Tour?
- Yes we charge a subsidised amount of Sh 2,000 per head. This caters for your breakfast, lunch and transport in comfortable Tour Vans. HOWEVER, THIS AMOUNT IS REFUNDABLE UPON PURCHASE OF A PLOT FROM US.
What do I do after viewing & selecting a plot?
- We shall ask you to provide us with your ID number and PIN Number so that we can prepare a Letter of Offer for you, indicating all aspects relating to the land and the Transation. This is valid for seven (7) days, within which you have time to think, refer, inquire and make an informed decision. If you are agreeable, the rest of the paperwork follows.
Do you sell to Kenyans in other countries (in Diaspora)?
- Yes, we have a number of clients who do not reside in Kenya. We provide them with details of the land and if they have a reliable friend in the country, we liaise with them and take them to view the land. We then get in touch with the Diaspora client for closure of the Transaction. They pay directly to us. We do it with ease and we can email you the Diaspora procedures if you provide us with your email address. We do it hustle free.
What else do you provide on the plot?
- Whenever possible, we shall fence off the entire parcel of land and protect all the plots therein. We also green the project by planting trees and do the access roads within the property.
Do you help Clients sell their plots once their values has risen?
- Our pride is in seeing a client make a handsome return on their investment. Remember, we sell low price,high potential investments. So we will be glad to ensure you realize this by helping you get clients for your plot and fetch a pretty price for it!!
Do you have Title Deeds and are they Freehold or Leasehold?
- Yes we provide Titles.
Do you accept payments in installments?
- Since this is an investment, we provide installments up to ten (10) months or as per agreement.